SENIor HR OFFICER
We are Vertigo Games, an award-winning Virtual Reality software developer and part of the Embracer Group, the largest group of developers in the world.
For our Amsterdam Studio we are looking for a Senior HR Officer with superb communication skills, a detail-orientated mindset, and a professional attitude.
Do you enjoy being part of an international dynamic team with a wide variety of tasks, ranging from logistics, HR, Recruitment, and office administration?
Our ideal candidate has experience with keeping people and processes thriving in a fast-paced creative office environment, where each day will bring new and interesting challenges. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and Recruitment systems
- Facilitate employee satisfaction survey, analyze data, prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics
- Maintain and review employee records (new hire information, onboarding, attendance, retention, number of vacation days) according to policy and legal requirements
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days and provide input for payroll by updating all relevant changes
- Provide counseling on company policies and procedures and answering employee questions regarding company policies, procedures, benefits, contracts
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents to keep the HR manual / Confluence up to date
- Several years of experience as a HR professional
- You have a suitable HR qualification
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- English and Dutch on a proficient level
- You have previously worked in the games industry or in a creative environment.
- You are a people person
- You have eye for detail
- You are flexible and dependable
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are proactive and a hands-on multitasker
- You know how to cope with shifting priorities
- You have exceptional planning and organizing skills
- You are available between 24-40 hours a week
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working conditions with the possibility to work on-site and part remotely
- 26 standard vacation days with an option to buy 5 more
- A healthy lunch in our canteen
- Relocation cost compensation depending on your situation
- Free pension plan
- Free train commuting when living outside of Amsterdam
- Regular group activities
- Access to the latest VR hardware and titles