TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
We are Vertigo Studios, the largest VR developer in the world and part of the Embracer Group, the largest group of developers in the world.
As our Amsterdam Studio kicks off development on our new AAA VR projects, we are looking to add a Talent Acquisition Specialist to our team to help Vertigo Studios fill all the open positions together with the help of our talented team.
You will be responsible for the administration of the employee recruiting and selection process, you ensure all recruiting practices in compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity, immigration, and company policy.
You will become a great asset in the Human Resources/Talent Acquisition Team, proven yourself to be dedicated and capable of working independently within a highly complex and dynamic working environment, therewith individually contributing to the departmental and business results.
Are you seeking a role that offers fantastic opportunity for expanding our recruitment strategy?
Then please apply!
- Recruit, pre-screening, test and select candidates for specific disciplines on all levels from junior to director level (e.g. Program, Art, QA, Audio, Design, Production)
- Develop knowledge of customer groups to effectively target recruitment efforts in a cost-effective and efficient manner
- Co-ordinate the interviewing and hiring processes, including maintaining candidate database, post job opportunities, arranging interviews, facilitating assessments/testing, reference checking, negotiation on the offer.
- Generate new hire data in designated tracking system and update applicant tracking
- Complete and process new hire paperwork
- Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates via community based platforms, formal/informal networks and LinkedIn Recruiter Seat
- You will function on a professional and senior level and lead the recruitment meeting. That means taking responsibility for all activities related to recruitment. Work in a time critical environment, not losing eye on providing exceptional candidate experience.
- At least 2 years of experience as a corporate recruiter
- English and Dutch on a proficient level
- Highly organized with good time management and planning skills
- Creatively minded and passionate about sourcing
- Excellent skills in MS Office (e.g. Excel) and LinkedIn Recruiter Seat
- You have skills in verbal and written communication, analyze, interpret and address candidate/ hiring managers / agency needs.
- You have previously worked in the games industry
- You have experience on both corporate and agency side
- in the VR Game Development industry
- You feel awesome working in an international environment
- You speak English and Dutch on a proficient level
- You are a self-motivator, resilient and resourceful
- You are strong communicator and know your audience
- You are used to work in a complex and dynamic (international) working environment
- You are eligible to work in the EU
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- 26 Standard vacation days with an option to buy 5 more
- A healthy lunch in our canteen (when working from the office)
- 30% Income tax reduction for eligible expats
- Relocation cost compensation depending on your situation
- Free pension plan
- Free train commuting when living outside of Amsterdam
- Group activities and an annual VR game jam (also whilst working from home)
- Friday afternoon drinks (online)
- The latest VR hardware and titles which you can borrow and take home
- Whilst working from home we provide all the relevant hardware, budget for desk and chair and a contribution toward your energy costs.