We are Vertigo Studios, the largest VR developer in the world and part of the Embracer Group, the largest group of developers in the world.
As our Amsterdam studio is developing its most ambitious project to date, a true multi-platform AAA VR action shooter based on a global franchise, Vertigo Studios Amsterdam is looking to strengthen the production team with an outsourcing specialist.
As an accomplished producer with outsourcing experience, you will help manage an ambitious and complex game project to finish within budget, time and scope.
You understand the ins and outs of game development project management and outsourcing management, and will work with the team to deliver a high-end Virtual Reality experience.
- Manage the outsourcing efforts of the project together with external partners and the relevant team members
- Set up and maintain the outsourcing processes and tools
- Communication between team, management, and outsourcing partners
- Assist in general production and project management tasks as part of the production team
- 4+ years’ experience in game production, having worked on multiple game projects
- Extensive outsourcing management experience, ideally across multiple disciplines (like art, audio, mocap and writing)
- Solid understanding of game development and video game technologies
- Established communication, people, presentation, organizational and documentation skills
- Experience with agile development processes, specifically Scrum
- Highly skilled in the use of Excel, Jira and other project management tools
- Production experience in AAA game development
- Experience with Virtual Reality
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented – a critical thinker who also has a high attention to detail
- High level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced environment
- EU citizen or eligible to work in the EU
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic and talented colleagues
- A culture that values a healthy work-life balance;
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Flexible working hours;
- Benefits according to experience and job;
- 26 Standard vacation days with an option to buy 5 more;
- A healthy lunch buffet with regular hot meals and specials;
- 30% Income tax ruling for eligible expats;
- Relocation cost compensation depending on your situation;
- Free pension plan;
- Free train commuting when living outside of Amsterdam;
- Group activities and an annual VR game jam;
- Friday afternoon drinks;
- The latest VR hardware which you can borrow and take home.